- All participants and their guests are required to sign the waivers before entering the off road park. Guests must stop at the gate as they enter. Minors are required to have a completed parental consent waiver and be accompanied by an adult before entering the off road park.
- All drivers MUST BE 18yrs + old to operate a Jeep, 4×4, truck SxS or off road vehicle
- Schedules for Detroit 4Fest events will be available at registration. A venue map of the off road park will also be at registration.
- Entry / Exit road speed limit is 10 miles per hour. Scooters, bikes, golf carts, ATV’s, etc are NOT allowed in the off road park or vendor village.
- Please be considerate as you enter and exit the park. There will be plenty of parking near vendor village so you can enjoy seeing all the latest gear for your Jeep, 4×4 truck or Sxs / UTV . There will also be food and beverages available. YOU MAY NOT BRING BEER OR OTHER ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES INTO THE OFF ROAD PARK
- Disposal containers are located throughout the vendor village ….PLEASE use them.
- We will group vehicles as they enter so that safety is maintained. We will make every effort to allow Jeep clubs, off road clubs or other groups to enter together. Please arrive together if this is important to you. We must keep the flow of vehicles moving as they come off Dixie Hwy.
- All drivers are required to present a valid driver’s license. All drivers must be 18 yrs + old.
- If a minor is found operating a vehicle during the Detroit 4Fest event you will escorted from the property.
- Safety is our number one priority. Courtesy and safe driving will be strictly enforced. Our Event Coordinator will talk with any driver who does not operate his or her vehicle safely. If that driver does not operate their vehicle safely they will be asked to leave. This judgement will be at the sole discretion of our safety team. You may be asked to leave the event if the Event Coordinator feels that your actions compromise the safety of the event.
- Check your tires and brakes after each session. Check your lug nuts periodically. Listen for any strange or new sounds that your off road vehicle may develop and inspect to see what the problem is before returning to the park.
- Always be aware of what is happening around you. Be aware of the traffic ahead of you, the traffic behind you,be aware before cresting a hill or descending a hill. Keep an eye out for the safety workers throughout the park.